Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How Beautiful a day can be

AugustSketchcopy

It’s my turn to post over at Craft-Dee BowZ so I thought I would share it here too. Each month we are given a theme and some goodies and this month's theme was a sketch we were all given.

Using two different ribbons, I made two different bows, adding tails only to the red bow. Layered the red bow on top of the striped loop bow.

Augustsketchcloseupcopy

I stuck with a red/white/black theme for my card, scoring the white papers to give it an embossed look. Adding a sentiment from Paper Pretties and a decorative bottle cap to finish off my card.

AugustSketchcopy


         Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh Amber, I really love your card!! Great design and your bow is great. Thanks for the wonderful project!!

Donna Maligno said...

Another spectacular job, Amber. You always surprise us! Love it!