Thursday, August 15, 2013

These Boots

amberbrickcopy

If you are looking for the Craft-Dee BowZ blog hop post, please click here.

Time for another CCEE challenge and boy was this a challenge for me!  In fact I felt like I was hitting my head against a brick wall! Oh wait, that is the challenge!! Use the technique Brick Wall.

I used an image and sentiment from JFF for my card and design paper from Basic Grey.

amberbrickcopy

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE blog for the rest of the design team members cards. Believe me, the girls did a better job than I did.

  
        Thanks for stopping by!


                  Amber

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fabulous...just love how the silhouette works with this technique....dramatic and fun

AShu93 said...

I think it looks great! I'm sure youre is as good as the rest.

The pic was small in my email so it looked like the #s were little windows on big city blgs she was walking by as she shopped.

Vicky Gould said...

So cute with the silhouette, Amber!

Sabrina said...

My word, no way did the rest of us do a better job than you, Amber. There's a wonderful urban feel to this with your stylish gal and that great paper you used for your bricks.