Monday, August 19, 2013

Senior pictures

Thursday

The 2013-2014 school year is about to start for us! I now have a Senior which means Senior pictures. Oh my, have you seen the prices for Senior pictures taken by a professional? OUCH is what my pocket book would be saying if it could talk.

So we decided I would take her pictures. I love how they turned out and my pocket book is thanking me for taking them myself.   Here are some of my favorite shots that I thought I would share with you.

cinnamontoast

starburstvignette

technicolordream

vigenetenblur

XC

xc3

XC4

columbus

columbus2

columbus3

columbus4

columbus5

columbus6


Carmen’s friend saw her pictures and liked them so much that she asked if I would also take hers. Here are some of my favorites from her photo session.


thursday3

thursday9

Thursday10

thursday5

thursday12

Then we had to do a few friend poses.

thursday1

thursday2

We are planning on going back out in the fall for more pictures so stay tuned.


       Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

2 comments:

MommyScraps said...

Oh wow Amber these are GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could have you come photograph MY kids! :) These are phenomenal, seriously...

irishgalkelly said...

Amber, stunning! You have a beautiful daughter who photographs perfectly. I can't believe these aren't professional. You have amazing talent! I like all the different locations, outfit changes, and sports shots. SO pretty!