Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to you

floralbirthdaycopy

A quick but clean and simple card today using JFF images. Stamped the flowers 3 times, colored them with copics, added some white gel pen and then cut them out completely. Attached the outer two to the card using dimensions while the middle flower is taped down directly to the card. Stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner and added some twine.

floralbirthdaycopy

Love how the white gel pen just makes the flowers pop. This is going to be one of my favorite go-to-birthday cards, I think.

Make sure you check back later on today as I have an awesome project I can’t wait to share with you and shocker, it is NOT stamp related!! But I can guarantee you will love it.

 

           Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

0 comments: