Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh Knit, I missed your birthday!

glider

It’s a SNOW day here!! We got one last good snow storm last night before Spring arrives. Today is also a new Paper Pretties challenge. TERRIFIC TEXTURE So grab your favorite embossing folders and give your project some texture!

I used digi set Purl for my card. Colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. Used copics on the balls of yarn and gold smooches on the knitting needles. For my texture I pulled out my Houndstooth Cuttlebug folder and embossed half of my green background.

AmberTextureajhcopy

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC248.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Of course I have to share a few of the snow pictures I took this morning.

deck3-6-13

field

glider

Hope you have a beautiful day! I am enjoying my snow (just wish there was more than the 6-10 inches we got)


       Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

0 comments: