Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Free glasses, Firmoo review

sunglasses

Last month I was contacted by Firmoo asking if I would like to receive a pair of prescription /non-prescription eyewear to review. I said yes but being the great mom that I am, (even though I would have loved another pair of non-prescription sunglasses) told my oldest, Carmen, to pick out a pair of prescription sunglasses as she had been asking for some for a while now.

I showed her Firmoo’s website and said go to it, pick out the pair you like. She picked the following pair and went with a grey tint at 60%.

glasses

So why Firmoo? They offer a Virtual Try-On System that helps you find the right frames. You even are able to upload your own photo to try glasses virtually. And for the sunglasses, Firmoo offers a few different tint colors (blue, brown, grey, green & purple) and tinting degrees (20%, 40%, 60% or 80%) for you to choose from depending on your likeness.

Not only that but Firmoo would like me to introduce you to their First Pair Free program so that you too may try Firmoo glasses for FREE by paying shipping only.

What hubby and I thought was really neat was this little item included with her glasses plus 2 extra screws:

glasses1

Of course hubby claimed it right away (so it doesn’t get misplaced when we need it, he claimed) after he used it to loosen and tighten Carmen’s glasses as they were just a tad crooked.

I’ll admit, I tried them on just to see how they felt. Was nicely surprised that they had a little weight to them and not a flimsy plastic feel. (just wish I could have kept my eyes open to see how well I liked the 60% tint but wow, not the prescription for me! lol)

Carmen is so happy to have prescription sunglasses now, especially since she is driving more and more.

sunglasses

sunglasses1

All in all we are very pleased with Firmoo and their services. Any questions I had, they were quick to respond to and shipping was fast. (well not fast for Carmen who wanted them the day after we placed the order! kids!!) It’s nice to know there is a place online where I can order prescription sunglasses for my girls without having to pay an arm and a leg like you do at the regular eye doctor. Thank you, Firmoo for making my daughter happy about a pair of sunglasses!
 

 

       Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

1 comments:

MommyScraps said...

Great Looking glasses Amber! I may have to go check them out! :)