Thursday, January 31, 2013

How Thoughtful

howthoughtfulcopy

I have a card for you today that could be used for so many occasions just by changing the sentiment. And to make it even better, it makes a great masculine card! Those are always hard to make for some odd reason. (at least for me) So on to my card using stamps from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.

For my main image, I used D3538 Pinecone stamped in Ancient Page Pine ink. I used a sentiment from UMS7020 Sentiments 3 and stamped it in distress ink.

howthoughtfulcopy

Here is the same card but with a white background and using a sentiment from UMS7018 Sentiments 1. A perfect masculine birthday card!

pinebirthdayajhcopy

Just think of all the cards you could make with this main image just by changing the sentiment and colors! I’m excited.


        Thanks for stopping by,


                    Amber

1 comments:

Janine said...

Great card, love it!