Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love

valentinecarajhcopy

So you may have seen recent posts where I have said I have used a Craft-Dee Bowz tool to make my bows. Well today is my first blog post over on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog  as I am a part of their first ever design team.  This is a kniffty little tool helps you make bows and is small enough to carry with you so you can always make great bows.

I used Just For Fun Rubber Stamps CB9026 Heart Cube embossed in white on red cardstock. Distressed the scallop circle with sandpaper as I used Color Core Cardstock. I used lace and sheer ribbon on the Craft-Dee BowZ making a double loop layered bow. The red is cuttlebugg’d and border punched.

valentinecarajhcopy 

Love how the red just pops in all the different areas of the card. Hence the reason I kept the background plain white as with the Spellbinder circle.


      Thanks for stopping by!

   
                   Amber

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Amber your card is so pretty and love how you fashioned your bow.That dotted swiss ribbon is a perfect addition to the card with the elements you've used.I left a comment over on the CDB blog as well.

Danni said...

Very pretty card and I adore how you did your bow!!