Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Congrats and a rare find

ambersfavcolorscopy

Time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is our favorite color combo.  Now this is hard as I have so many! I finally settled on blue and green.

I used Graduation Fairy Sofie for my card as I still have a few more graduation parties to go to. Paper pieced her dress, hat and stockings. Highlighted her wings with glitter pen and smooches and added some graduation cap brads.

 

ambersfavcolorscopy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

We gave hubby an early Father’s Day gift last night. Which was probably a good thing as we lost power for about an hour last night!

fathersdaygift

While he was enjoying it with the kids, we heard a noise. And I managed to get a few shots.

humminbirdinflight

humminbird

Can’t wait to see if she has babies and if I am able to get some shots of them! I love hummingbirds.

 

        Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

2 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

stopped by to see your submission to be on the Robin Nest DT

Unknown said...

Great card and blog...will join as a new follower..x