Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Congrats and a rare find


Time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is our favorite color combo.  Now this is hard as I have so many! I finally settled on blue and green.

I used Graduation Fairy Sofie for my card as I still have a few more graduation parties to go to. Paper pieced her dress, hat and stockings. Highlighted her wings with glitter pen and smooches and added some graduation cap brads.




We gave hubby an early Father’s Day gift last night. Which was probably a good thing as we lost power for about an hour last night!


While he was enjoying it with the kids, we heard a noise. And I managed to get a few shots.



Can’t wait to see if she has babies and if I am able to get some shots of them! I love hummingbirds.


        Thanks for stopping by!



Terri Sproul said...

stopped by to see your submission to be on the Robin Nest DT

Annie Anya said...

Great card and blog...will join as a new follower..x