Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thank You cards

choirthankyou2copy

Two of my kids are in our County Youth Choir. Yesterday was their Spring concert which is also their final concert for the year. (yay, I get my Saturday mornings back! Can finally sleep in!)

I whipped up a few thank you cards right before the concert for the choir director and the assistant. I used Our Craft Lounge Dandy Days, You Make Me Happy and Love Notes.

I used the block image from Love Notes before stamping Dandy Days. Used “thank you” from You make me Happy.
choirthankyou1copy

This one I decided to mask it off and sponge on the ink.
choirthankyou2copy

I let the kids decide who should get which one as I liked them both. Here are a few pictures from the concert.


youthchoir12

Allie singing. Next year will be her last year in the choir. This year she was one of the top 3 to have close to perfect attendance for practices and performances. (no one made it to all of them)
allie12

Benjamin waiting for his certificate. First year doing choir.
benchoir12



             Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

0 comments: