Monday, April 30, 2012

Christmas in April?

Merrymerryajhcopy

I decided to take a look at the Featured Stamper over SCS to get my juices flowing some more. Abbysmom had this cute Christmas card that I thought I would case.

I used Merry Wishes by Our Craft Lounge.  I also used their Crafty Sparkles, chunky red, on the squares. (side note, it is probably not a good idea to use the sparkles right before going to bed! I think my sheets are now glitterfied!) Black lace trim is from May Arts.

Merrymerryajhcopy

The card is growing on me. Don’t think I am cut out to make Christmas cards in April! lol Still a little too early for me! (even though I was wishing we got snow like some of the other states did just last week!)


         Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

0 comments: