Friday, February 17, 2012

Thank you cards and a cake

jordens6thbirthday

This week’s challenge over at The Lounge is to Ruffles on your card/project.   I haven’t had a chance to play along but wanted to give a shout out to the challenge anyways.  I did use Our Craft Lounge stamps on my cards that I’m about to show you.

Last week was our Valentine parties at school. I was put in charge unexpectantly with a 2 week notice but with a great group of parents that were willing to help out so the kids had a great time. So I decided to make Thank You cards for the parents that gave their time.

I kept the cards clean and simple as I am making a handful. I used Fabulous Florals and stamped in distress inks. Stamped the sentiment from You Make Me Happy.  Here is what I have done so far:

thankyoucardsajhcopy

 

Today is my baby’s 6th birthday. She was so excited to go to school today as her teacher makes each kid feel special on their birthday. She asked for a horse cake so here is what I whipped up for her:

jordens6thbirthday



         Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

0 comments: