Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Little vintage

jessicaVintageajhcopy

So last week’s over at The Lounge, the challenge was to make a Vintage card. Well you still have time tonight and tomorrow to play as the new challenge will be issued on Friday. I’m glad as I love Vintage and wanted to play along.

I used Vintage Roses by Our Craft Lounge and copics to color. Did a little out of the box cutting. The trim is from May Arts and is actually two pieces, I just threaded the twine through the lace.

jessicaVintageajhcopy

So come play with us over at The Lounge. I can’t wait to see your Vintage card. 

 
         Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

1 comments:

Edwina said...

I love your card! That image is so pretty. Where is it from? Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com