Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paper and Such Sponsors…..

YouandMeajhcopy

Time for another challenge at the Paper and Such blog!

This week Paper and Such is sponsoring the challenge over at
Ribbon Carousel.  The challenge is to make a card with non traditional colors! 

 Making a valentine card? How about NOT using red or pink, or not too much of it anyways? Creating a gorgeous winter scene? Try it with creams instead of whites. Whatever you’re making….try a non-traditional palate as a challenge!


I’m still in the process of organizing my craft area and in doing so I ran across some design paper that I knew I wanted to use on today’s card. I decided to go for a Valentine’s card using Tree Graffiti. Stamped the nuts 3 times and layered them using Zapdots. Added some Twinery to the bottom of the tree. Cut the design paper out in a circle (using Spellbinder nestie) than cut it in half to use it on either side of my image.

YouandMeajhcopy

Come play with us as we’d love to see your non traditional colors!

 

          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

1 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a fun card Amber. Love the images, the coloring... the textures are fabulous! Enjoy your weekend. :o)