Tuesday, November 8, 2011

To a sweet friend

toaSweetFriendnotepadcopy

Welcome to Paper Pretties release blog hop! Hopefully you just came from Lisa Silver’s blog. If not, start back at the Paper Pretties’ blog.

So for the release hop, I am using Life is Sweet. I had this idea to try and make the bubblegum machine completely see through so I stamped the image on vellum twice and once again on cardstock. Colored the entire image with copics and cut it out including cutting off the “globe” part of the machine (sorry, I didn’t even think to take pictures of these steps.) so the gum is attached to the image only by the piece you put the money in.

Using Helmar Vellum Adhesive Spray, I sprayed the vellum and attached them together making sure the colored bubble gum was in  between the layers. Added the top of the machine onto the vellum that I had colored and cut out. Smooches is on the machine.

toaSweetFriendnotepadcopy
I covered a mini notepad that had the pen with it. Added a scalloped edge, faux stitching. Machine is attached with zapdots for dimension.

Your next stop is Jennifer Greco.  Enjoy!

 

          Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

7 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is so cute! I love bubblegum machines!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. I think this set is so darn cute.

Taylor said...

Wow - I love it!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I have never made one of these. Inspired by your terrific project to give it a try!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I have never made one of these. Inspired by your terrific project to give it a try!

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

that's really fun and cute!

Delia said...

Oh this is just adorable!! TFS