Friday, October 28, 2011

Have a beautiful Fall day

AmbersBeautifuldayajhcopy

Time for another Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi challenge. This week’s challenge is “Harvest Time”, use fruit/vegetable elements for your creation!

This is also my last post as a Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi gal as my term has come to an end. 

I decided to make a Side Spring Card and used the first ever digi I got from Sweet ‘n Sassy, Fall Arrangement, Colored it with copics and cut the entire thing out. Stamped the sentiment from Birds & Roses. And used MuddPuddles at the base of my flower pot. Layered the card with fall paper from the DWVC Amber Autumn pad and some green rick rack.

AmbersBeautifuldayajhcopy

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Amber

2 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Awesome image! love the detailed cutting you did. Great card! Have a great weekend :-)

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way designed this card!
You will be missed Amber. It was so fun with working with you!