Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Embellish it

Ambersembellismentcopy

So this week’s challenge over at Paper Pretties is to Embellishment.

Colored my fish with copics and stippled the water. Added the sentiment and went on to add embellishments.

And you know I just had to use MuddPuddles for that. I used Brownie Bites for my ocean floor. Did you know with the Brownie Bites you can heat it up with a heat gun and it bubbles up to hardness almost like a brownie? (sorry, it doesn’t smell like brownies baking!)

I also added some brads in the upper corner. I’m not a big bright person but like how all the colors came together.

Ambersembellismentcopy

 

My mom has extended the MuddPuddles giveaway on her blog so you still have time to get your name in!

As always we’d love to see you Embellishment It so please join us over at the Paper Pretties blog with your cards. Can’t wait to see your creations.

 

           Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

2 comments:

dj1952 said...

Your card is adorable. I'm sorry I don't always have time to go by individual DT's sites to leave comments, but I do try to comment at every challenge I enter. Love your image. Hugs, dj1952

Delia said...

Great colors, I just love that goldfish!!