Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blog makeover and forgotten card

Bellinaajhcopy

Fall is one of my favorite times of year and I finally got around to changing my blog background for the season. Hope you enjoy my new look as I’m loving it!

Yesterday was the start of a new challenge over at The Pixie Cottage  and I completely forgot to post my card! oops! I’m bad! Anyways the challenge is always two fold with a theme or a sketch or you can do both. I stuck with the theme which is to Pop it Up.

I popped up the head, the image layer and the spellbinder layer. Used Smooches on the skirt & bows.

Bellinaajhcopy

Pixie Cottage is have a Design team call that ends this Saturday. You can find all the details here.

And I have to share with you this picture I got yesterday of a Blue Heron that landed in our backyard and stayed around for at least 5 mins or so. We’ve seen them fly over as they visit the creek behind us. But we have never seen one so close. For taking the picture through a window and a screen, I thought it turned out pretty good. If you look closely, you can even see his eye!

Bird9-28-11



          Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

1 comments:

Nick said...

Hello Amber!

Just wanted to drop on the comment box and say if you ever decide you want a professional blog makeover, please consider my team: http://www.blogmakeover.info/

Best Regards,
~Nick