Friday, August 19, 2011

School is just around the corner

backtoschoolajhcopy

I’m back today with a fun challenge from Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi Challenge blog. Back to School theme is the challenge for today. I can’t wait for school to start… next week for us!!

 

backtoschoolajhcopy

I used this fun digi image from Sweet ‘n Sassy and colored it with copics. Found some alphabet design paper and went to work. Used an old SCS sketch for my layout. Image is on pop dots.

 


         Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

3 comments:

Patti said...

What a cute, cute card. The papers and colors are just perfect.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

merrymstamper said...

Cute card! love the papers you used! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Cute back to school card Amber! I love the card design and papers with the digi image!