Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exciting news!!

Ambers76cardcopy

This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down to see the Paper Pretties post.

I can finally announce that I made  The Pixie Cottage Design Team!
Each Wend they have a new sketch/theme challenge posted on their blog and everyone is invited to play along! So please check out their blog for all the info on joining in on these challenges.

Today’s theme is Strawberry/Cream and/or the sketch: 76  I went with the sketch and used The Pixie Cottage Digital Stamp Polkadotasaurus for my card.

I decided to use pink and silver as my colors. Dino’s spots were colored with Silver Smooches so she could have some sparkle. Added some pink bling in the corners and some glitterier sliver flowers to the corner. My bow takes the place of the big rectangle in the sketch.

Ambers76cardcopy


           Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

6 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Super adorable and I just love the embossed paper!
Hugs
Tanya R

Sadilla said...

Hi dear
welcome on board...
very cute card I love it!! =)
hugs
Sadia

tootsie said...

What a pretty card! That embossed background sure looks like dino skin!! Beautifully done!

Hugs,
Wendy

Karen Howard said...

Amber, dino is super cute! Love how you embossed the background to fit the theme! Hugs, Karen

Anne said...

Your card is gorgeous Amber!
I look forward to be on the same design team as you at the Pixie Cottage ;)

Hugs from Anne

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Amber! Such a cute card! Love all of your details! Welcome to the Pixies!
Denise