Friday, May 13, 2011

Photo inspired

AmbersPhotoInspire

So this week the Sweet ‘n Sassy digi challenge was to use the following photo for inspiration.

May2011-DigiChallenges  I went with the colors for my inspiration. I used Let it Rain Digital Stamp.

I used copics to color my image. Printed it twice as I wanted to cut the umbrella out and pop it up with glue dots. Covered it with crystal effects and also covered the rain drops. Added some primas and some bling.  Layout is from Taylored Expressions.

AmbersPhotoInspire


            Thanks for stopping by,


                        Amber

6 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gald blogger is finally back! Such a pretty card Amber. Love the punched borders. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi...

Love the color combo used in Sweet
'n Sassy. What scalloped border
punch are you using? Just love
it. Been searching for it.

Margo said...

Love your border, and bold and bright colours!!

Unknown said...

Amber, this is so beautiful! I love the use of those colors! Fabulous borders too.

Kathy D. said...

Your coloring is AMAZING. love the colors, design and use of punches. just an all around great card.

Michelle VP said...

What pretty colors! Love the crystal effects accents. :)