Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Believe in the magic

AmbersMaysketchcopy

So this week over at Paper Pretties Blog, the challenge is a sketch! Make sure you check out the blog to see how the rest of the design team used the sketch.

I used Imagine by Paper Pretties for my card. I don’t know about you but I usually color my images first then pick out paper. This time I picked out my paper (retired SU design paper) first and colored my dragons to match using copics!  Used a ribbon for my middle strip and green pearls for accents. Spellbinders rectangle and scallop rectangle were used to cut out the images which were then placed on dimensions.

AmbersMaysketchcopy


This is also for the following challenges:

Moving along with the times - anything goes
Paper Cutz - anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything goes
Digi Doodle - anything goes
Pear Tree Designs - Free For All  
Craft your passion - Anything Goes 


            Thanks for stopping by!

                      Amber

14 comments:

Debs said...

Fab card - super sweet dragon!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
{{Debs}}xx

Heather said...

I adore this card! I LOVE the dragon in three colors! Perfect!

pinky said...

Gorgeous card and great take on that sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Val said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining MAWTT this week. Please come back again.
Hugs
Valxx

Kristie W. said...

Very nice card! I Like how you put a darker dragon at each end versus going in rainbow order. Your coloring is fab too! Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz!

Julie said...

Love the design and the colors. Thanks for joining us at DDSB
Hugs,
Julie

Shirl said...

Oh my what cuties those dragons are, such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodles Shops Best.
Hugs Shirley x x

Debs M said...

LOVE these dragons! they match the paper perfectly, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Donna said...

Oh I love this card, so cute and love the colouring. Thanks for joining in the DDSB, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

Chris said...

Hey Amber, I love all those dragons in different colors. they look great.

michele said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Anonymous said...

Amber - I have a cute expression to compliment your dragon stamp....

Do not meddle in the affairs
of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Tamara Morton said...

Wow how wonderful is this card! Loving the dragons Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
Hugs
Tamara

Susie said...

Great card, love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx