Saturday, March 5, 2011

Paper Pretties sneak peek Day 1

Amber3-5copy

Welcome to a wet and soggy Saturday! Well at least where I am at. But hopefully my card will cheer you up. Today starts the first of four days of Paper Pretties sneak peeks that will be released on the 9th.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 9th March, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Wednesday 12 AM EST 9th March.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.

Today I am bringing you a card made with the set "Party Giraffe". I colored my giraffe with copics and cut him out. He has such expressional eyes that I couldn’t help myself in adding googly eyes to him. Stamped the sentiment in white. Giraffe and black oval are on dimensions.

Amber3-5copy

The inside uses another one of the sentiments from the set:
insidegiraffeajhcopy

Don’t forget to comment over at the Paper Pretties Blog as One random lucky commenter each preview day will win the set being previewed. But you have to comment over at the Paper Pretties Blog to be eligible. (you can still leave some love here just know it won’t count towards the set).

          Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

4 comments:

Alaine said...

Oh wow! I love the black and white and Yellow combo here. It is gorgeous!

Chris said...

great card Amber.

Lillian Child said...

This is my favorite so far - LOVE this giraffe!!!!

Brook said...

Cute card. LOVE the googly eyes.