Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our Craft Lounge Challenge–CASE

CASEajh
Friday’s challenge over at The Lounge was a CASE Challenge. (Copy and Share Everything) See the details below:

OCL55-blog-pic

I went to Splitcoaststampers and searched through the OCL gallery and came across this card by grbscrap. I kept the layout the same but used faux stitching instead of real stitching. I used Whispy Blooms cutting out a single flower colored with copics and popping it up, added chunky crystal to the middle too.

CASEajh

Hope you are staying dry and have no sickness as we have flooding all over and me and my kids have been sick! But don’t worry, this post is germ free! Smile

 

         Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Amber,
Love your card. You did a great job.
I have something on my blog for you. Just click here

Ann said...

nice post. thanks

Pam said...

So pretty Amber, love the popped up flower with the bling!