Thursday, December 30, 2010

My camera was hijacked!

I forgot my camera at my brother’s house on Christmas day. I have no clue how I could have left it as it is my right hand but I did. I haven’t used it for a few days as I have been busy with dentist appointments for me and little one. Well today I actually got a few cards made and go to upload the pictures of them and this is what I find on my camera: (I’m sure his wife will be so proud of him when she sees this!)

caleb10caleb9caleb8caleb7caleb6caleb4caleb5caleb3caleb2caleb

now he brings the dog into it:
caleb12

caleb11 (best picture out of the bunch, his dog, Toby)

So let this be a warning to all of you. NEVER, NEVER forget your camera at your 31 year old brother’s house! lol  (and he probably wasn’t expecting me to post about it either! hehe just wait for the scrapbook page!!)


        Thanks for stopping by

             and Happy New Years!


                                  Amber

9 comments:

Dawn said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tammylee said...

Yes, that will teach him! You should post them all on Facebook too!

Holly aka Toy said...

Oh my word! I am laughing so hard. Every now and then I will find a picture on my sd card that one of my boys has taken for their facebook profile, but wow..just wow! LOL Love the pup!

Broni said...

That is just a riot, Amber. What a great sense of humor!! I'd be cracking up if that's what I found on my camera!! Thanks for the great laugh!

Jessie said...

That is so funny!! Happy New Year! I enjoy your blog!

Bev Gerard said...

Dawn, this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time ... totally crackin' me up!! I suspect this is "payback" for some earlier "brotherly love".

Happy New Year!
~Bev

Anonymous said...

So... I was on moms laptop tonight while picking up the kids and she pointed me to your site. I figured you would just send me a text when you found the pics, but no not my sister. Glad I could share the fun..!

Caleb

Chris said...

clearly the dog was embarrassed. once my extremely obsessive buddy left her palm pilot where her sisters got their hands on it. she was finding "appointments" they entered for months and comments about the stuff she had entered. they are a funny family too and we were rolling when she shared it with us.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

haha! That will teach him. Post them all on your blog for the world to see.