Saturday, November 13, 2010

A few Our Craft Lounge cards

happytreeajhcopy

This card combines the sketch challenge 306 and the inspiration challenge 258.  I was inspired by this pillow from Company C.

I used Tweet Trees by Our Craft Lounge and added buttons for the tree. Spellbinders helped with circle and scallop circle while Martha Stewart helped with the border punch. Design paper is Walk in the Park by Oct. Afternoon.

happytreeajhcopy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    CASChristmasFlakes

Last weekend I had a stamp camp where the ladies wanted to make Christmas cards. This is one of them that we did. (cased stamperjen0 but changed images, color) Used White Christmas by Our Craft Lounge and brick red distress ink.


CASChristmasFlakes


Don’t forget about Thankful for You going on over at The Lounge. Chances to win every day till Dec. 31!!


        Thanks for stopping by!

                     Amber

3 comments:

Tammylee said...

Cute cards Amber! I love the button tree!

Bev Gerard said...

These are darling, Amber!
Way to go on having a stamp camp as well! I miss the comraderie of gatherings ... maybe I should consider a few for 2011.

Happy new week!
~Bev

paola said...

Your card is so sweet! i came by for a visit after you signed my geust book on my blog, thanks for the visit, sorry its taken quite a while, too many commitments.
smiles
Paola