Saturday, October 16, 2010

Some Mummy Love

MummyLovecopy

Yesterday was Our Craft Lounge’s sketch but I didn’t complete my card as I was too busy making Pumpkin Cinnamon rolls. They are good!

pumpkin cinnamon rolls
Anyways, back to the sketch which was this:
Piris-OCLDT35

I had the images embossed already awhile back but hadn’t made anything with them so I decided to make them fit. I used pink pasilee and rusty pickle design paper, layered on black and gray. Mummy is on dimensions and sentiment is layered on square scallop nestie.

MummyLovecopy

This is also for the Inspiration Challenge254 using the Halloween cookies for inspiration from Better Bit of Butter.  Also for the HYCCT challenge #14 which was my friend’s Kimme of using Ribbon.

          Thanks for stopping by!

                     Amber

5 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Those pumpkin cinnamon rolls look GOOOOOOOOOD! Mmmmm! I love pumpkin cake, cookies, seeds, ANYTHING PUMPKIN! lol!
The card is spooky cute too Amber!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Totally adorable card! Hey girlie, send some of those yummy pumpkin rolls my way, I'm positively drooling . . . LOL!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Too cute! Love your choice of DP for the background!

Pam said...

Ohhhhh, that is darling Amber! Love the mummy embossed in white on black, CUTE!

eh, any punkin' rolls left?!

Denise Marzec said...

Totally fun card....and oh my GOODNESS, those pumpkin rolls look delicious. I can practically SMELL THEM from here. Mmmmmmmm mmmm!