Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MyGrafico - Posion Apples?

PosionApplesajhcopy

MyGrafico challenge today was anything but a card using Little Witch digital stamp by Clip Art & Scrap along with Halloween Cuties paper by Goodness and Fun

I saw this cute bucket up at my mom’s one day and borrowed it to make my project. lol   Witch is colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. Used a sparkly black pen on the band of the hat, spiders and the stars on her dress. Deckle scissors were used for the purple/green layer. The pattern paper is from Halloween Cuties. 

I don’t have any Halloween candy yet but have tons of apples from our recent story time trip to the Apple Orchard. People still give apples for Halloween, right? (I hated going to those houses! lol)
 PosionApplesajhcopy


         Thanks for stopping by!

                  Amber

9 comments:

Unknown said...

what great idea, love it.

DtsArt said...

Your tin came out AWESOME

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so fun & creative, Amber!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

super idea so creative :>

Lynn's Place said...

Wonderful work... and those apples look good enough to die for LOL TFS

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Darling apple bucket -- totally CUTE! 2 HOURS? How was I to know!!! I wish I'd have more time down there -- it was a 2 day drive on each end with 2 days there -- LOL!!! Are you north, south, east of west of where I was?

Trinh said...

Very fun & creative, Amber!

Sammye Jo said...

So freaking cute!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute tin and what a great idea. TFS.