Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MyGrafico Challenge #65 – Beach Colors

ShellPictureFramajhcopy

So this week at MyGrafico challenge is a color theme… Beach Colors that is.  We used Digital Beachtime Papers by Lilly Bimble and Digital Stamp Set Pocket Full of Shells by Cheri Wenger.

I altered a fun foam picture frame that my little one got a few years ago at a school Halloween party. Covered it with a one of the Beachtime Papers and colored the shells to match using prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirit. After they were attached, I went over them with crystal effects to give them a water look. closeupa The picture I put in the frame is one I took during our Summer Reading program that was out at the lake, it is of a grandmother and her two grandsons as I didn’t have any of my kids to put in it (yet).

ShellPictureFramajhcopy 
And for ONE DAY only over at MyGrafico:

     Print


         Thanks for stopping by!

                   Amber

6 comments:

Tazza said...

Amber,
I love the frame you altered! The crystal effects is beautiful. Great Job with the Challenge!

DtsArt said...

what a great picture, a perfect frame for it

Lynn's Place said...

Wowzers..awesome job TFS

Trinh said...

What a great project, Amber!

Unknown said...

I loved your photo frame this week and the photo you selected is perfect.

Ladybuglair75 said...

It's beautiful! I bet it took you quite a while to cut around that seaweed. ;)