Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MyGrafico #67 – Paper Piecing

URaHootajhcopy

This week at MyGrafico, we were to paper piece using the owl set and dotted paper.

I made a quick card, paper piecing the eyes on the owl and the leaves on the branch. I even used the cuttlebug on the leaves to add a little different look to them. If you look closely there are clouds on my white layer by using the cloud stencil. Made a frame with Spellbinder's Label One. Some faux stitching and some bling finish off my card. The design paper is the Dotted paper. Sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms.

URaHootajhcopy

To date I have 115 cupcakes made (not filled yet) and 9 cups of buttercream icing made! Whew!! When is this wedding again?? lol

 

         Thanks for stopping by!

                   Amber

8 comments:

Tammylee said...

Very cute Amber! :)

Tazza said...

Yummy card and cupcakes! LOL ...
I loved how you ran the leaves through the cuttle bug you did awesome on this Challenge! thanks so much !

Unknown said...

adorable.

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome card TFS

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

super cute!

Ladybuglair75 said...

Love your card! I love how you textured the leaves. :)

Trinh said...

Cute card, Amber! And happy baking with all of those cupcakes!

Unknown said...

Very creative card this week. Love the hidden clouds.