Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge #7 – Mono + 1 color

Pinkfairycopy

2nd post for today, Please scroll down for Our Craft Lounge Sneak Peek post.

This week’s challenge at Crafty Sentiments Digi is Mono + 1 color. I was one of the lucky ones to be working with one of the sponsor’s images. Our sponsor this week is Meljens Digi and I am using Fru Fru fairy Flora.

I decided to go with Pink as my mono color. And let me tell you,  I went PINK!! I used pink prismacolor pencils, pink copics, pink stickles, pink shimmerz, pink flower soft, pink brads, pink primas, pink ribbon and even pink cardstock and pattern paper! For my one color I went with soft suede and only used it for the cardstock and little strip of pattern paper.

Pinkfairycopy 
Can’t wait to see your mono + 1 color cards. Don’t forget to check out Crafty Sentiments Digital Designs blog for all the details.


           Thanks for stopping by!

                    Amber

12 comments:

Claudine Poch said...

Great use of your pinks and brown! Those are some strange ears on her...

Christina said...

I love how soft and pretty this card is!

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Amber! I adore that image and you have done such a great card with all that pink it's lovely hugs rebekah xx

Bev said...

stunning, great use of the shades of pink. loving the image too xxx

TN Granny said...

I love PINK this is precious.
God Bless,
Jeanine

Axa said...

this is so cute Amber, love the scalloped circle. I see the pink grass, it looks great!

Pam and Presley said...

what a cute card! The colors are beautiful and the digi is so cute!
Pam
pamandrandy@gmail.com

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet, these colours go together really well :-)

Unknown said...

Just popped by to send my love and to say Awww as always he he and I'm really loving it lovely pinks! Hugs Jo xxx

Isabel Z said...

This is a beautiful card, Amber. Love the colors that you used.

isabelzito at verizon dot net

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, this is SWEET. Love your coloring and the sparkle!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

She's so precious all dressed up in pink!
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com