Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge #6 – Distress

DistressedTobyajhcopy
This week’s challenge at Crafty Sentiments Digi Design is to Distress.

I used copics and prismacolor pencils to color my image. Lots of distress ink on all cardstock, pattern paper and image! I even tried the Distressed Glue tutorial over at SCS for my little strip under the ribbon. Stamped weathered over top of it as well as distressing it. Added faux stitching to the card with black multiliner pen. I love my distressing tool and I think it shows in this card.

DistressedTobyajhcopy

This is also entered in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog – Challenge 4 Stitching
Paper Sundaes Challenge 30 – Metal
Stars and Stamps – Use DP
Penny’s Paper-Crafty – Anything Goes

        Thanks for stopping by!

                  Amber

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Amber and I love your colouring of the image. xx

Claudine Poch said...

Cute card and great job with your ink distressing!

Unknown said...

Awww Amber, I'm loving this card, such a fab creation! hugs Jo xxxx

Bev said...

Amber love your card. the distress papers are gorjuss and love the way you have coloured Flopsey. xxx

Berry said...

This is so cute Amber I love the colours and stitching on this card! Hugs Rebekah xx

Axa said...

love it! You are rocking the distress!

Lynn's Place said...

Some bunny love you for sure cute, cute, cute... tfs

Tammylee said...

Love your card! The colors that you chose are great!