Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mygrafico Challenge #56

Celebratebirdsajhcopy
Mygrafico Challenge #56
this week is a sketch and also my first challenge as a Mygrafico DT member.

MG_sketch

The DT was asked to play with the Revi Devi Better Together Stamp Set:

revidevi_BTogetherSta_c2

I used the tall birds for my card, colored them with copics, did a little dirty rag to them (blender reinker on a rag and smooshed on them after they had been colored), distressed with vintage distress ink and added a scallop nestie circle underneath them which is on dimensionals.  Added a rub on to the ribbon and some heart eyelets for my embellishment. My background paper is actually from the Christmas Stack design paper!

Celebratebirdsajhcopy

So join us at Mygrafico Challenge to see what the rest of the DT did and to enter your card.

Supplies used:
Revidevi Better Together set
Acces: copics, scalloped circle, coluzzle, heart eyelets, rub on, ribbon
Paper: white, brown, Christmas dsp


Coming soon:
lss_mybirthdaysale 




          Thanks for stopping by!
 
                      Amber

2 comments:

Tammylee said...

Great job Amber! Love the color choices.

Tazza said...

Hey amber i am sorry I wrote your blog address down wrog on my blog ! Ack! Will be fixing it ASAP!
Love this card, the coloring and color choices are beautiful!!