Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th July!

Lilly4thJulyajhcopy
I’ve got a darn nasty summer cold so this card took me a little longer today then usual. It’s for the Featured Stamper178 and for the Free for All 19 (using stars and gold).  I cased this card of cookiebaker. Changed colors, added star eyelets, kept image a girl (and her name is Lilly too!) and changed flower to a star ‘flower’ instead.

The image I used is a Digi image from Mygrafico and is called Patriotic Lilly Stamp 2.  I used copics to color her and mini scallop scissors to cut out the layers behind her.  Used Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Border (my Joann’s find yesterday on clearance for $7.97!) behind the layered image. My gold stars are actually silver but I colored them with my gold leafing pen!

Lilly4thJulyajhcopy 
Supplies used:

Digi Stamp: Patriotic Lilly stamp 2
Paper: red, blue, design paper
Acces: eyelets, leafing pen, star punch, ribbon, scallop scissors, spellbinders
Ink: black, copics


Don’t forget the sale going on at Mygrafico TODAY ONLY:

MG4thsale


        Thanks for stopping by!

                  Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber this card is adorable! The image is so cute and your layout goes perfectly with it!

Tazza said...

Ohhhh I just love this card the layers are perfect. Great Job!