Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dare to Get Dirty Challenge

Sharonsppajhcopy

If you haven’t checked it out yet, this week are the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. This event is hosted annually by the Dirty Dozen, current and alumni, as a little thank you and fun event for the Fan Club Members.  Not a member yet?  Check it all out here.

I was asked to make a sample for one of today’s DTGD challenges being hosted by Sharon (NoTimeToStamp). You can read all the details about her challenge Here.

For my card I used 3 different designs of pattern paper from DCWV The Whimsy Matstack as my background. The sentiment from Treasured Friends by Our Craft Lounge, misc ribbon and spellbinders labels one.

Sharonsppajhcopy


Fyi  Blog candy coming soon!! 

         Thanks for stopping by!

                    Amber

1 comments:

Taylor said...

I want to tie bows like you do!!! Love the papers you used :)