Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bridal Shower Invites

HannahShowerajhcopy

This is my second post for today, scroll down if you are looking for my post for Crafty Sentiments.

I am co-hosting a Bridal shower this month and am in charge of the invites. Using Our Craft Lounge Friday’s sketch 22 and the Inspiration Challenge241, I came up with the invites. I used this pillow from the Inspiration as it fit so well in with our theme.

I used Life’s a Beach, brown sugar sparkly fluff and some Malibu Beach sand on my cards.
closeupHannhacopy

Using Scallop Spellbinders I cut out my image and layer. Added the sand AFTER using Spellbinders. Since the stamps are acrylic, I bent the tree to the other side for a few of the cards and for the envelopes.(which are not shown) Martha Stewart border punch with a little bit of SU ribbon over top. I used DoubleMates cardstock for all but the Kraft that is from The Paper Studio.

HannahShowerajhcopy

           Thanks for stopping by!

                      Amber

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber, The colors are perfect with the theme! And the waves, sand, and bending the palm tree really makes it look like the ocean waves! Love it!

Tami Grandi said...

oh this is such a fun, fun card!

Debbie Corbari said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome job tfs

Memories of Time said...

Cute Amber! Love that sand. :)