Saturday, June 5, 2010

WLS Graduation card

WLSgradLevicopy  
It’s that time… Graduation time! Carmen is attending a graduation party today so I whipped out a card for her to take. I found out the school colors and their mascot and wouldn’t you know it? I had a stamp that was their mascot!

IC235 for today was to pick something from Layla Grayce’s online store… oh my goodness!! She has such yummy things! I ended up going with this, Personalized Safari Hat on Animal Print, for my inspiration.

I stamped the background in black distress ink. The tiger I stamped, colored with copics (using blender pen to lighten it up some) and cut out only it’s front half to attach to my card. Everything but the head is attached to the card. Images are from Rubbernecker. JustRite Brayton font was used for the sentiment. (WLS stands for the school.) And black rhinestones in the corners.

WLSgradLevicopy

 

      Thanks for stopping by!

               Amber

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a clever card with the mascot! I am sure her friend loves it! Very nice card!