Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Exciting news and sketch card

Millicentpaperpiecedajhcopy
You may have noticed a new blinkie on my side bar, Bella Digi Studio. I was asked to be on the Digi Divas design team!

I decided to do the Sketch Challenge 283  using Millicent from Bella Digi Studio. I paper pieced her dress using Pink Paislee cupid collection. I had printed Millicent out twice so that I could color her bow pin and cut it out (yes, I cut out that small little piece!) and attach it back on top of her dress where it goes. The rest of Millicent is colored with copics. Used glitter pen on her hair ties, heart, buckles of her shoes and added clear glitter pen to the butterfly. Attached to card with Helmar zapdots.  

Used Pink Paislee Cupid collection for the rest of the card, layered with brown. Added some ribbon and a bow to round off the card.

Millicentpaperpiecedajhcopy



         Thanks for stopping by!

                      Amber

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card Amber, she is so darling. It's exciting to be on the design team
Hugs Michelle

Deb said...

Oooh, congrats! How fun! She is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Amber I just love the way you did her dress! The piecing makes it pop! So glad your on the team!