Friday, April 2, 2010

Sew Many Cards Release Blog Hop

Angelboyajhcopy
Welcome to another Sew Many Card Blog Hop. You should have hopped over from Cheri G, if not then I suggest starting at the very beginning at Sew Many Challenges.

My image I have to share with you is Hershey with Angel Boy. Isn’t it cute? How would you like to win it? Just leave me a comment and I could draw your name.

K, onto my card. I used Provo Craft Slab III design paper for all my design paper. Border punch at top of card, along with Spellbinder scallop circles. Image is colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil. I did color skin of the boy but he looks ‘grayish’ in the picture, really he is peach! lol  I left his robe and wings alone and added some Angel Wing shimmerz to his halo. The cloud was paper pieced with a piece of cloud design paper. Sentiment was computer generated.Angelboyajhcopy

Don’t forget to leave a comment if you would like to be in the drawing to win this digital image.

Now head on over to Sarah to see what she has in store for you.


The card is also entered in the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday Week #96
365 Cards – Day 31 All Mixed Up (1/3 no color, 1/3 patterned paper, 1/3 hand colored)
Ways To Use It 264 – Sweet Child (using a child image)


           Thanks for stopping by!
                         Amber

17 comments:

Kim Mc said...

Fabulous, Amber! Thanks for the inspiration and for playing with us at 365 Cards!

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!

kim.mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! Absolutely precious!

Mary Ski said...

Such an innocent look. Great card!

michele hileman said...

Absolutely gorgeous card I just love that image

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Amber. How beautiful is this. Lovely cute image and your papers and design are perfect to highlight it. It is so very delicate. Love it. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

April said...

Great card....nothing better than a boy and his dog!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute angel xxx

Sheena said...

Adorable!

Cheri said...

Awww! Sweet is the perfect word for that. I also loved your other cards in the post above.

dweatter said...

WOnderful card. I love the colors, image and layout.

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Fantastic Amber the little boy with the dog is sew sweeet. I love the way you made your card and the coloring is sew perfect. Fantastic work on all those Easter cards, again wonderful work.....

Queen La Rubba said...

Very sweet card! He is really cute and I love what you did with him! Great DP!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on ver and enter in my candy give away! I will send anywhere!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet SWEET card. I love the image!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is gorgeous so soft and delicate a wonderful example of the beauties that could be created with this lovely image such lovely work Amber.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Amber, love your colouring.

Pam said...

Such a darling image, and a beautiful card!