Thursday, April 8, 2010

Milk, it does a card good

Milkcloseupajhcopy
Image comes from the Our Craft Lounge’s Eiei Hello set. Used Copics to color it. Didn’t like how ‘flat’ it looked when all laid out so I colored two more and cut them apart. Using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, I attached the milk can and the flowers.
Scrapdotscloseup With the Liquid Scrap Dots you can get whatever height of dimension you want so I made my flowers higher than the milk can. I even used the Liquid Scrap Dots on the Nestie underneath too. What can I say? I {heart} Liquid Scrap Dots!

Milkcloseupajhcopy


To get the look on my wood grain, I did the SCS tutorial of Acrylic Distress. I painted the white cardstock with a cream acrylic paint, ran it through the cuttlebug with the distressed stripes folder. Sanded the paint off and used Vintage Distress Ink direct to paper. Added 3 brads on the side that look like screws.

Milkajhcopy

Supplies: Eiei Hello, copics, cuttlebug distressed stripes, pink, purple, blue, white cardstock,Helmar liquid Scrap Dots, Nesties, Vintage Distress ink

Layout is from SCS’s Sketch Challenge 275.


           Thanks for stopping by!
                          
                    Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Amber, this card rocks chickita!!!!!!!

marcibun said...

I love this in all of its shabby chic goodness ;)