Monday, March 15, 2010

I miss Ewe

MissEWeajh

For today’s Try a New Technique 264, we were to create our own designer paper. I wasn’t going to stamp today, wasn’t going to do the challenge but then darn it! I read it and thought of all the Sparkly Fluff I have that was just begging to be used for this challenge!! So I pulled out 3 different Our Craft Lounge sets and went to work. My layout came from the Featured Stamper’s card.

My design paper is 3 images from Fancy Fringe with Eyeliner Black Sparkly Fluff attached here and there with a glue pen. The sheep is from The Barnyard, and i used Sugar Sparkly Fluff on it's body with Helmar Premium Craft Glue and attached it with pop dots. Attached button with Helmar Gemstone Glue. Sentiment is from Barnyard Banter and is on pop dots.

MissEWeajh

supplies used: The Barnyard, Barnyard Banter, Fancy Fringe, black/white cardstock, black ink, eyeliner black sparkly fluff, sugar sparkly fluff, glue pen, helmars premium craft glue, helmars gemstone glue, ribbon, button, spellbinders, notched punch


Thanks for stopping by!
Amber

0 comments: