Thursday, March 11, 2010

Catching up

SavorRosesajhcopy
I’ve had a terrible sinus headache for almost a week now. I’ve been able to create and upload to SCS but to sit and upload to my blog was just too much so I am playing catch up.

I created two different cards for Monday’s Technique challenge 263 of Very Vintage. First card also was for the Inspiration challenge222, CAS57 (Layer 2 different shapes on your card while keeping it CAS).

I used this Ginko Paper for my inspiration. Colored image with copics and distressed with tattered rose, vintage photo and walnut stain distress inks. Above the dsp and at the bottom of the card I stamped a Fancy Fringe in tattered rose.

Design paper is Abbey Road from electic paperie
Layout is for the OCL sketch challenge

TakeThreeajhcopy 

For my second (and my favorite) Very Vintage card, I used the sketch challenge270 but did change the circle from a square. Image is from Our Craft Lounge's Vintage Roses. She is colored with copics and prismacolor pencils. Distress ink was sponged on. Spellbinders for the scallop circle. The design paper is acutally Halloween paper by My Mind's Eye (the spider's web -the pokadots) and Fancy Pants (trick or treat -the blue) from electic paperie!



SavorRosesajhcopy

0 comments: