Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Our Craft Lounge!

Our Craft Lounge is celebrating it's FIRST BIRTHDAY this month! So head over to The Lounge to celebrate. Did you know that the very first release went live on Nov. 14th, 08? I just might have to stamp tomorrow to celebrate that. If you hop over to The Lounge or The Forum, you can join in on the fun scavenger hunt they are hosting! Good luck!

Not sure if I'll have time to stamp today as the kids have their Fall parties at school and I'm a headroom mom for 5th grade class. BUT i will stamp tomorrow using OCL of course!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Hope you get a chance to stamp today! :)

Joy said...

Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Jerri Kay said...

Amber, please e-mail me. I can't find your e-mail address in my address book. My hubby accidentally deleted your e-mail and I don't have your address. I've got my envelope ready to send to you. I hope I'm not too late. Jerri

Sandy Knecht said...

Have fun with your kids!