Thursday, September 17, 2009

Best Friends scrapbook page

I have had a sick little one for the better part of this week so am a little behind in posting my creations..

I had the honors of starting off the Spotlight of the Week over at Our Craft Lounge blog this past Monday. This week's Spotlight is Thankful Flourishes.

I made this sweet 12×12 page using only the big flower and medium size flower from Thankful Flourishes by Our Craft Lounge. Instead of coloring them in, I stamped right onto Ruth's Collection double-sided pages by Scribble Scrabble and cut them out. I wanted them to have different dimensions on the page so I layered them using Helmar liquid scrap dots. To frame the main picture even more, I stamped of the medium flower on the same color and added them to the corners of the picture. The solid 12x12 pink is Pretty Pink double color cardstock from DoubleMates. I used the Rich shade side.
Jorden (curly hair, my daughter) and Leah are truly best friends as they are only 7months apart. Not only that but they are cousins! In this picture they are both 3 yrs old but Leah turned 4 a few days after.

Close up of a flower corner.


Flowers are on Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots here too:


Supplies used: Thankful Flourishe - Our Craft Lounge, stickers, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, Helmar Quick Fix Runner, Scribble Scrabble Ruth's Collections paper, Pretty Pink cardstock by DoubleMates, Black cardstock. Photography credit of the girls goes to my mom.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Dawn said...

this is just the cutest!!