Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Quiet Coffee

Rox asked if I would like to be a guest hostess for this weeks Sketch Challenge 230 on SCS. I used a card I had gotten in a demo swap last year that I had cased as I liked the layout. Rox was kind enough to draw up the sketch for me as I am clueless when it comes to that. Here is the sketch:SC230

You  can see the original card here or the one I did back in Oct. 08. I did do a new one for the sketch.

Today is our last day of school before a long summer so I was thinking of my last cup of coffee during the peace and quiet! I used MFT’s Hot Stuff set, paper piecing the dress and coloring with Prismacolors and odorless mineral spirits.

Everything is held together with Helmar acid free glue. The cups are on Helmar Liquid Scrap dots as are the coffee bean corners. The paper is Archaic from Basic Grey.

DSCF1463

Supplies: Hot Stuff – MFT, Archaic basic grey paper, chocolate chip cardstock, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, Helmar Acid Free glue, Crystal Stickers, Martha Stewart doily punch

So come play with us in the sketch challenge over on SCS today. Don’t forget to put SC230 in your keywords when you upload so we can see your creation.

Check back tomorrow as I have something fun in store for you.

1 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Cool card!....and I can relate to enjoying the last *quiet* cup...our 4-year-old is already finished with preschool so summer vacation has already begun around here...YIKES!