Friday, March 6, 2009

Butterfly Kisses

Still playing catch up with my cards that i have managed to make here and there.

Butterfly Kisses by Treehouse. I made this card for a friend who was in the hospital at the time. It also qualified for the Limited Supply209, Sharon (NoTimeToStamp) blog challenge76 of making a spring card and Card Positioning Systems' sketch104. I used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots for the butterflies so they are all at different dimensional sizes. Used the butterflies and the flower to make my own background paper (Limited Supply challenge). I thought it turned out springy and cheery and hope it made my friend feel just a little better when she received it.

1 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

I am sure it made her day! This is so beautiful Amber! The colors are just right for a Spring card!