Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Helmar and a Princess Birthday

What a funny title. But it all ties in together, believe me. My little one turned 3 yesterday and wanted a "Princess" party. Just like any little girl, she is into princesses big time. Always calling herself Princess Jorden. All the little girls were to come dressed in fancy dresses. I found some little tiras and even found directions on how to make wands. (hence Helmar coming into play!)

And of course we had to have a Princess Cupcake cake!

l to r: Princess Leah (cousin), Princess Jorden (birthday girl), Princess Mercia. All 3 yrs old!

The princesses with their wands and doing what princesses do best... talk!

Princess Jorden with her cupcake cake (from this view you can see the cupcakes) and holding her wand. I used Helmar Acid Free Glue to glue the entire wand together. It is still holding too after being played with!!

I love this shot of Princess Jorden before she blew out her candles. You can tell she loved being a princess for the day.

I meant to get a picture of just the wands and completely forgot to! So that will have to be another post for another day.

3 comments:

Janine T said...

Too cute!!!! I want to have a princess birthday too!

Anonymous said...

All three of the princesses are Angels! You need a break, you just send that precious little one to me!!!!

Starla said...

Ahhhh!! What a cutie