Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whooo loves you baby?

My Favorite Things is having their release this coming Wend evening. Here is a sneak peek I made yesterday but didn't get a chance to upload it. (Busy with some other deadlines ;) ) Don't forget to check out the other MFT design team members (yes, I know, i don't have them listed under the MFT button on the side... that is one of my goals to do this month!) you can also find sneaks on Splitcoaststampers in the gallery by typing in the keywords MFTJAN09.

The 'try new technique202' was to use glitter with tacky tape. I went with only two colors of glitter and made stripes on my creamy caramel cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in bewteen the glitter to finish off my 'design' paper. The owls are watercolored with distress inks and have stickles on their dots and flower. Each image is distressed around the edges and is popped up with Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. Crystal sitckers from Mark Richards are in the corners of the card. This card is VERY glitterie!! lol

stamp: owl for all season - mft; paper: pink, chocolate, kraft, dsp, creamy caramel: ink: black stazon, brown; accs: glitter, tacky tape, distress reinkers, watercolor brushes, stickles

My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 7th from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You!

Head over to the MFT forum on
www.splitcoaststampers.com
to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

3 comments:

gale said...

What a cute stamp. I love the layout of your card and love all that glitter!!

Heather said...

Another great card! You are so talented! Great job!

CathyRose said...

That is adorable. I love all the glitter! I might have to get out my red tape (I guess it is the same as tacky tape) and use it. You have inspired me!