Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Owl always love you!

Was able to squeeze in the color challenge today with a quick card using sketch 203 as I never got to that sketch when it was posted. The color challenge was black, sahara sand and vanilla. I decided to use the set "Owlentine" from Treehouse Stamps. They are watercolored lightly with Sahara Sand and the scarf is paper pieced with black cardstock. I decided to distress all the layers and distress the main image with Sahara Sand and Black ink. The sentiment comes with the set.

stamp: Owlentine by Treehouse Stamps; paper: black, vanilla, sahara sand; ink: black, sahara sand; accs: distressing tool

Like I said, a real quick card as I was busy getting ready for demo camp as we were having our Christmas exchange! It had to be a 3-D project and under $5.00 at least. What I made and what I recieved will be posted shortly.

4 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Ooohh! I love the black and white and all the distressing! Great card.

~Samantha

fishlips said...

Amber this is just Darling...Love the layout and the color combo is so eye-catching, The owls are just so so sweet looking...Super Card!!!!

gale said...

Aww what a cute card. Love those owls.

Tlbran said...

Love your card! It is just gorgeous. The layout and color combination really looks great together. Owls are adorable.