Sunday, November 23, 2008

Running a fever?

I am and have been since Friday. Hence the resons of no posts from me. Today is the first day I've felt some what good enough to sit here and make a short post. I've just been sleeping all day and all night long. When what I wanted to be doing this weekend was stamping!

I made this card for my sister-in-law as she too was sick this past week. Guess it works for me also!

Images are from a new stamp company called Our Craft Lounge. Sketch is off of someone's blog i'm thinking but can't remember where. If you know whose it is, please let me know so I can link it. thanks

stamp: running sick by Our Craft Lounge; ink: black; paper: real red, night of navy, black, white, creamy caramel, so saffron, dp; accs: ribbon, brad, scallop edge punch, word window punch, white gel pen, crystal effects, clear embossing powder

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick. I've had two babies running a fever since Wednesday. The littlest still has a fever today but he has an ear infection so I guess that is the cause of his fever.

I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. Two of my babies are sick. Both have been running fevers. The littlest still is, but he has an ear infection.

I hope you feel better soon.

Heather

Louise F NZ said...

Ohhh, poor Amber! Hope you are feeling loads better soon!!!
I like the card, the image is cool.

Just a heads up... if you want to visit my blog, the SU one is broken, you can still come check out what I have been up to at
www.louisestoo.blogspot.com

The Mama Monkey said...

I love that image! How funny is it?! Sorry to hear you are sick, though. Hope you feel better soon!

Does that stamp company also sell a running nose? :)

Unknown said...

Sorry you've been sick! This is too cute!

fishlips said...

Glad you are starting to feel somewhat better... your card is just super cute!!!! Hope tomorrow you will even feel better then today!!!!

thescrapmaster said...

LMBO! That is the funniest stamp!!

~Samantha

Naomi said...

Oh, no! I hate to hear you have been sick! I just love this card, the image is absolutely adorable, I have never seen anything like it! Love the layers on this card, and the way you put the little sentiment in the bottom corner.